Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I JUST BOUGHT A PIZZA FOR $120.82

We drove into Sequim to get pizza at the Pizza Factory, a small franchise pizza place that we had been to before, back in California, and that I had seen a sign advertising when we were in town earlier today. Turns out the place is no longer in business (please remove the sign!), even though they still have a website up that we checked before driving into town. I asked a local where the best pizza was, and she said "Costco" so we went into the Costco. I re-upped my (actually, my mom's) membership, which we had let lapse, and bought a pizza! $10.82 for the pizza, and $110 for the membership renewal. Note to self: don't drink 3 glasses of wine and then go into town seeking pizza. I blame Pizza Factory. But we will enjoy the Costco membership on our travels, and the pizza is pretty tasty, so all's well that ends well on a quiet, peaceful Wednesday evening in Sequim!

No comments:

Post a Comment