Sunday, February 9, 2014

SUNDAY CAT BLOGGING

I've got to admit, I'm not really a cat person. That said, we have a cat. In a Chinook. Full time. Since much of today was spent cleaning out the litter box, whisk-brooming off the rug underneath the cat box, shaking out the other rug that lives just outside the cat box so that the litter is caught there and not carried throughout the coach, and re-adjusting the blanket that protects the wall from claw marks,I thought I'd share some photos of Scout, the cat. Did I mention that this cleaning up business was all done in the trailhead parking area of a State Park? All the other "Day Users" were there to hike, take in nature, listen to the stillness of the desert. We paid our $8.00, dumped the tanks, took showers, and parked at the trailhead to clean the litterbox. Here's our Scout:

Make yourself at home on our dining table, Scout.
He has scary-big teeth - he's just yawning here, but it's scary anyway.
I guess he's tired of me taking photos of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment